Hello, hello! I just wanted to pop in and say that I am finally going to return and start posting again (however irregularly it may be for awhile) very soon. Life has been crazy with Miss Avery so far--wonderful, but crazy and all-consuming, of course. But she is growing up fast and that means things are starting to get into more of a routine, so I will try to begin popping back in during naptimes.
For now, till I have time for a longer post, here are a few pictures of Avery to hold you over...



Wow, she's already past her "newborn" look! I know it's a busy time, but I hope everything is going well!
ReplyDeleteThank you--hope everything is going well for you, too! Though I've been so busy with baby, I've missed blogging and am ready to get back in finally and also to catch up on what everyone else has been up to :)
Delete