Long time no see! I've been quite busy and caught up in several things, so I've been scarce in the blog department of late. Here's my latest bump photo:
I'm 29 weeks! It's crazy to think that I've only got around 11 weeks to go. Like, head-spinning, brain-scrambling crazy. I can hardly believe this little wiggle worm is so close to wiggling her way into the world.
Last week was momentous in the pregnancy department, because for the first time, strangers at my library finally became brave enough to assume I'm pregnant and not just growing a beer belly. THREE different patrons commented on my pregnancy last week. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was going to ever realize I'm pregnant! I've been waiting to be fawned over for two whole trimesters. Finally! :-P
I've been feeling pretty...okay. Not terrible, but not always great. Bouts of serious heartburn, indigestion, and once even throwing up because I ate too much...not serious by any means, but also not fun! I've also got some minor aches and pains that get more moderate than minor the longer I'm on my feet and walking, namely sciatic nerve pain, but again it's nothing I can't live with. My belly is starting to grow more and more quickly, which has resulted in my inability to comfortably put my own socks on about half the time. That's only going to get worse--thankfully Mr. Epic doesn't mind helping me with my socks! (At least, not too much. ;-P )
Well, that's all for now. February is going to be a crazy busy month, between having two baby showers, a breastfeeding class, infant care classes, and working every single weekend! Yikes! I plan to fill in the in-between times with doing a whole lot of nothing if I can help it!


No comments:
Post a Comment