Anywho, here is a photo from a couple days ago:
I've been feeling pretty good, for the most part. I've been having a lot of moderate hip pain, bouts of intermittent heartburn, tiredness, and surprisingly a lot of nosebleeds in the mornings. But nothing too major.
Baby girl is seriously active. People keep asking me if I've felt any little flutters of her movement yet, expecting that I haven't yet, or perhaps it's just started a little bit. And I say, she's doing a chorus line in there or something--she kicks and rolls and pokes and bobs around in there like crazy. Maybe she's going to be more athletic than her mama...or maybe I'm eating too much sugar...
We painted (well, I didn't help--my parents & Mr. Epic's mom painted) the accent wall in the nursery on Thanksgiving as planned, and we hung miss Avery's name above her crib! And we've also bought and hung up curtains and one other piece of wall decor, too. I can't wait to get more of the nursery set up! I know I need to save a lot of the rest of the baby stuff for our registries, but...I want to buy all the things nowwwww!!!
![]() |
| Ravenclaw-colored nursery! |



No comments:
Post a Comment